DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY SCHEDULE VIDEOCONFERENCE SESSIONS DURING SHELTER-IN-PLACE
While learning about hypnosis has been a hobby for Benjamin since his early teens after he discovered how helpful it was in addressing and coping with some of his medical disabilities, and he learned some of the theory through various books and audio home study programs, Benjamin started his formal training in the related discipline of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) with the intention of improving his personal and professional communication skills generally rather than to practice the business of hypnotherapy.
That changed during a transitional phase in the process to enter his primary profession as a lawyer, when Benjamin decided to diversify his professional skillset and service offerings by recently building upon that foundation with both additional NLP training and with trainings to learn hypnotherapy and become certified.
Benjamin has to date completed roughly 120 hours of classroom training in NLP and roughly an additional 200 hours of classroom training in hypnotherapy not including the exam/certification process, plus 12 hours of 1-on-1 coaching, and hundreds more hours of self-study training programs. (See List Below)
1. HTA Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Exposed Audio Training (~2009)
2. HTA Igor Ledochowski Secrets of Hypnosis Revealed Audio Training (~2009)
3. HTA Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Hypnotic Language Decks Audio Training
4. HTA Igor Ledochowski “Yes Decks” Agreement Frames Audio Training (~2010-2011)
5. HTA PHC Igor Ledochowski Interviews w./ Laura Spicer, Kevin Hogan, Harry Nichols,
Stephen Gilligan, Don Spencer, Jeff Stephens, Marcus Oakley, John Overdurf, Andrew Austin,
Doug O’Brien, Steve Brooks, Kathy Welter, and Sarah McCloughry. (~2011)
6. HTA PHC Guest Seminars by Laura Spicer, Don Spencer, John Overdurf, and Steve Brooks (~2011).
7. HTA PHC Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Masterclass 1: The Non-Awareness Set Audio Training (~2011)
8. HTA PHC Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Masterclass 2: Spellbinding Stories Audio Training (~2011)
9. HTA PHC Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Masterclass 3: Hypnotic Power Loops Audio Training (~2011)
10. HTA PHC Igor Ledochowski Street Hypnosis Masterclass 4: Hypnotic Realities Audio Training (~2011)
11. TEP Dr. Matt James & Nicholas Rave Live NLP Practitioner Certification Training
(2/2014-3/2014); (Milpitas, CA)
12. TEP Drs. Matt James & John Ryan Live NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training (7/2019); (Irvine, CA)
13. HTA Jonny Dupre Live Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Certification Training
(9/2019); (San Diego, CA)
14. HTA Jonny Dupre Live Ericksonian Hypnotic Metaphors Hypnotherapy Certification Training (10/2019); (San Diego, CA)
15. HTA Martijn Groenendal Live Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification Training (10/2019); (Atlanta, GA)
16. HTA 12 Hours Live 1-on-1 Video-Conference Coaching w./ Dr. Julio Rubert and 8 Hours Practice & Certification Exams with Michael Sepate Re: 13-15 Above (10/2019-11/2019)
17. HTA Igor Ledochowski Live Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification Training (Repeat of Course Post-Revisions for Videoconference Technique Optimization) (3/2020-4/2020) (Online via Zoom Webinars & Practice Rooms)
Benjamin is presently certified by the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists in both the foundational "Conversational Professional Hypnotherapy" techniques and the "Ericksonian Hypnotherapy" style based on the methods of the legendary late hypnotherapist Dr. Milton Erickson, and additionally in the specialized technique of "Ericksonian Hypnotic Metaphors."
Benjamin is also certified by the Association for Integrative Psychology as a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Aside from Hypnosis and NLP, Benjamin earned his Bachelors in Business Administration & Decision Sciences Certificate from San Jose State University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Iowa College of Law.
Copyright © 2019 Kohnhypnotherapy - All Rights Reserved.
all prospective hypnotherapy clients Please be advised that the practice of hypnosis, hypnotherapy, and neuro-linguistic programming are not presently regulated by the united states or the state of california except inasmuch as those laws and regulations that any business providing any type of services to the general public may be subject to. they are not, and should not be used in substitution for, medical care or psychological services provided by a psychiatrist or psychologist, and there are no formal training standards set by either the state or federal government to use the title of hypnotherapist or binding those private hypnosis training accreditation organizations which may develop such standards for the use of their own reputation to endorse the certification candidates they find to have demonstrated the skills taught by the training programs and curriculum they developed or endorse. no service offered through this website is intended to diagnose, PREVENT, treat, or cure any medical condition or disease, and benjamin kohn does not claim to hold any government Licenses to practice any form of regulated health care service. all certifications referenced are by private organizations.
by using this website or by purchasing or presenting for any of the services mentioned, you agree to the terms & conditions linked hereto.